Welcome to the Garrett Park Swim Team, and a special welcome our new head coach Drew Fisher!
We're having a Training Season this year with dry-land and in-water practice sessions available.
- The season is 5 weeks long, from July 6 thru August 7.
- In order to attend practice, swimmers will need to sign up for available slots using the SignUpGenius that is emailed to registered team members each week.
- All transitions will be handled by coaches, who will be following strict safety protocols.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, parents will not be permitted inside the pool fence before, during or after practice time.
- Registration is only open to paid pool members.
- Please contact [email protected] if you'd like to register for this year's training season.
Thank you for your continued patience as we work to get the Ladybug swimmers into the pool. Please be aware that things can change. We will work to keep you updated as things evolve.
- The Garrett Park Swim Team (GPST) is only open to paid members of the Garrett Park Swimming Pool Association. (GPSPA).
- Swim team members must be no older than 18 on June 1 of the current year.