- If you'd like to register for our 2020 Training Season, please contact us at [email protected] for more information
- Our scheduled practice sessions require an additional sign-up through a SignUpGenius, and we'll share that link with you after you register
- Our training season runs from July 6, 2020 to August 7, 2020
- Dues are $125 (plus a 3% fee) per swimmer
- Ladybug coaches will lead our swimmers through both in-water and dry-land sessions at each practice
- We take your swimmers' safety very seriously, especially this year. We have put protocols in place to create safe distances between swimmers, and we ask that all swimmers wear masks to and from practice...but not when swimming!
- This video explains our approach to keeping practice as safe as possible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wpC1zFoypA
Your membership dues cover our coaches’ salaries this year, as always.
Support the Ladybugs!
Safe Swim Procedures GP Ladybugs 2020
We will not have Pre-Team this year so there will be no try-outs. Coaches will evaluate each swimmer during the first week of practice to focus on specific skills and training needs. If your child is able swim across the pool unassisted, then they are welcome to join the team.