Because of limited pool access this year, our practice times are a bit different than usual. We're offering one-hour practice sessions that consist of 30 minutes of dry-land exercise in the field next to the pool followed by 30 minutes of in-water swim practice.
Practice sessions start every 30 minutes from 7:00 AM to 8:30 am and 1:30 PM to 2:30 pm. Team members may sign up for two practice sessions for the next week using the SignUpGenius that is emailed out each Friday evening at 9:00 pm. On Sunday afternoon at 2:00, any open practice slots will be made available as a third practice session for the week, if desired.
- Signing Up
- Sign-up for the following week will be released on Friday at 9:00 PM.
- The sign-up will be for the entire week in one sign-up.
- Each swimmer will be allowed 2 practice slots for the week.
- Swimmers must be signed-up in the appropriate age group slot.
- You may choose the days/times (from what is available) that work best for you and your swimmer.
- Extra Slots
- On Sunday, at 3:45 PM, you may sign your swimmer up for 1 additional practice slot. Extra practice slots are first-come, first-served and not guaranteed.
- Feel free to check the sign-up throughout the week for empty slots.
- If your swimmer won’t be able to make a practice they are signed up for, PLEASE go into the sign-up and cancel the slot. This will open the slot for another swimmer, helping to utilize the practice time.