- Because of COVID-19 safety protocols this year, parents are only allowed to watch practice from outside the fence.
- Please wear a mask and stay distant from other parents.
- Arrive wearing your mask, ready for dry-land exercise on the field next to the pool.
- Wear your swimsuit under a t-shirt and shorts, and wear sneakers on your feed.
- Wear your mask when moving from the field to the pool and whenever the coaches ask you to.
- Bring two towels: one to use as an exercise mat and one for drying off after you swim.
- Stay distant from other swimmers at all times.
You can watch this video to understand how practice will work this year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wpC1zFoypA
Simple formatted text